- Please be aware that program details listed on this site may change due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, you will be notified here.
- Codes (e.g. C11) are assigned to each concert. Please feel free to use them as a reference when purchasing tickets.
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the start of each concert.
- Concert ending times are used only as rough guidelines.
- Seat reservation is required. All seats are specified.
*Excluding C01, C02, AK1-AK5 (Akabane Hall), K11-K31 (Koryu Hall), and R11-R21(Akabane Koryu Hall)
- As a rule, children under 6 years are not permitted entry to concerts. (However, there are certain shows into which you can bring babies, as well as others permitting children above 3 years)
- A nursery service for small children is available to parents who have purchased tickets.
Nursery service information
- You can purchase wheelchair seating tickets at the Music Festival Ticket Counter (at Ishikawa Ongakudo)
Wheelchair seating information
- Please understand that tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- The instrument and vocal codes used in the program are as follows.
Instrument and vocal codes
- MsMezzo soprano