Kanazawa station area
- 1Ishikawa Ongakudo "Concert Hall"GoogleMap
- 2Ishikawa Ongakudo "Koryu Hall"GoogleMap
- 3Ishikawa Ongakudo "Hogaku Hall"GoogleMap
- 4Kanazawa Art HallGoogleMap
Ishikawa Ongakudo: Turn right from Kenrokuen exit (east exit) of Kanazawa Station and walk 1 minute.
Kanazawa Art Hall: Turn right from Kenrokuen exit (east exit) of Kanazawa Station and walk 3 minutes. The hall is located in Porte kanazawa 6th floor, next to Hotel Nikko kanazawa.
- 5Kanazawa Bunka HallGoogleMap
- 6Hokkoku Shimbun Akabane HallGoogleMap
“Machinori” (municipal rental cycle) or buses are convenient to go to5 and 6.
Take buses from the bus terminal 3,8-11 at East Exit of Kanazawa station. Get off at “Minami-machi/Oyama Jinja” to 5, “Korinbo” to 6.
- The programs on this website may be changed on account of the organizer. When changed, we will announce to you here.
- The codes (e.g. [C11]) are assigned to every concert. You can use them when searching concerts and buying tickets.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to start.
- Ending time on the programs are changeable.
- Seat reservation required. All seats specified.
*Except for [C01][C02][C11][AK1〜AK4（Akabane Hall）][K01, K11〜K32（Koryu Hall）]
- Children under 5 years are not allowed.
Nursery service for small children is available to parents with fee-charging tickets.
- You can buy wheelchair seating tickets as S-seat fees at “Ticket Box” in Ishikawa Ongakudo.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- The instrument and vocal codes in the programs are as follows.
Instrument and vocal codes
- MsMezzo soprano